Bug fixed and Feature optimized(Version: 3.9.118)
This update logs include version from 3.9.114 to 3.9.118.
Update date: 2021-03-03
- Sentence snapshot Optimized.
- Support touch Spanish, French, German on Youtube subtitles.
- Fixed marking not right words when using on a Touch device.
- Fixed can't mark words when switching Youtube subtitles language.
- Improving Performance.
Support touch devices(Version: 3.9.113)
This update logs include version from 3.9.108 to 3.9.113.
Update date: 2021-01-24
- Add: Support highlight words on Kiwi browser (Support Pad and Phone with Android system).
- Add: Support Spanish, French, German when highlight words on Youtube subtitles.
- Add: Auto-highlight verb. original.
- Paste plain text when modify definition.
- Optimize animation performance.
- Bug fixed: sentence snapshot, PDF scrolldown when press whitespace.
Shortcut, Sentence snapshot, part of speech(Version: 3.9.108)
This update logs include version from 3.9.103 to 3.9.108.
Update date: 2020-12-06
- Add: Keyboard shortcut ee.
- Add: Export all marked words.
- Add: Support part of speech. ex. Convert past format to normal verb.
- Add: Remove auto-mark dom after delete the marked words.
- Optimize sentence snapshot.
- Bug fixed: translate, support feedly.com.
Performance and Touch Support(Version: 3.9.102)
Performance big improvment, Support Kiwi browser auto-mark.
Update date: 2020-10-20
Optimization (Version: 3.9.99)
Some bugs fixed and do some optimize.
Update date: 2020-09-30
- Compatible with Google 'Translate to xxx'.
- Fixed auto-tagging on Medium causing page crashes in special cases.
- Optimize review notification include less disturb and active tab when click the notification panel.
- Friendly tips when mark words on PDF file.
- New shortcut key ee, when you select a word, quickly press keyboard ee to display word definition.
Review notification (Version: 3.9.95)
The Burning Vocabulary will notify you to review your new vocabulary with the Flashcards.
Update date: 2020-08-31
Spaced repetition (Version: 3.9.93)
You can use spaced repetition with flashcards to review your new vocabulary.
Update date: 2020-08-22
Mouse double click to mark words (Version: 3.8.82)
You can switch off it on the setting page of Dashboard if you think it disturbs you.
Update date: 2020-06-11
Youtube Videos Subtitles/CC (Version: 3.8.80)
Learn English words while watching Youtube videos. Just move your mouse cursor on the subtitles to mark the words that you don't understand. The marked words are also auto-marked on subtitles/CC.
Update date: 2020-06-02
Email Reminder (Version: 2.7.78)
You can review the marked words with everyday email reminders.
Update date: 2020-05-14